Dino Dig is back! Join us on a walk through the woodlands of Heaton Park as we journey back to a time when dinosaurs were still roaming. We will be searching for traces of dinosaur activity. Expect scratch marks, dino eggs, footprints and maybe even some roars. Our explorers will then complete a small fossil dig before heading back to our studio for dinosaur pot painting which they can then take home as a memento of their day.
- Price: £12 per child (or person painting) Free for accompanying adults if not painting.
- Available: Wednesday 24th July / Thursday 29th August. 11am / 1:30 pm.
CRAFTY CINEMA – THE LION KING
To celebrate the re-release of the classic Disney film ‘The Lion King’ we will be screening the original film for all to enjoy. Tuck into your popcorn and immerse yourself in the story. Halfway through the film we will be getting crafty and making our very own sunset jars.
- Price: £10 per child (or person doing the crafts). Free to accompanying adults if not doing the craft. Please note: Max 2 adults per booking.
- Available: Friday 26th July. 11am.
THE GREATEST SHOW
Roll up, roll up. Come along and experience the madness of circus life. We will be making circus slime, painting elephant pottery, practicing our circus skills and having a go at some funfair style games.
- Price: £15 per child. Free to accompanying adults if not participating in the crafts.
- Available: Tuesday 30th July. 11am
If your child loves pirates then look no further than this pirate themed arts and crafts workshop. We will be painting ceramic treasure chests, decorating swords, designing and building a mini pirate ship as well as drawing out a treasure map and venturing on a treasure hunt of our own. Fancy dress encouraged but not essential
- Price: £15 per child. Free to accompanying adults if not participatng in crafts
- Available: Thursday 1st August. 11am.
Goofy’s party brunch
Join Goofy for a very special party brunch! Enjoy delicious food, great crafts and get a photo with Goofy himself!
- Price: £12 per crafter – this includes all drinks, food and craft activity. £5 for accompanying adults not doing crafts. This price includes the food as well as unlimited teas and coffees.
- Available: Friday 2nd August. 11am.
The Place To ‘Harry Potter’
A day that is jam packed with Harry Potter activities. Be sorted into a house by our sorting hat, make house slime, paint themed pottery, create your own magic wand and set off on an exciting spell casting lesson before going on a horcrux hunt around the Garden Centre. Fancy dress encouraged but not essential
- Price: £15 per child. Free for accompanying adults if not doing crafts.
- Available: Monday 5th August. 11am.